DISCOVER THE WHITESHELL – YEAR ROUND
Take a break and come to the lake!
You will love it here!!
Explore in Summer…
- HIKING TRAILS – many short & long trails to choose from including the popular Pine Point Rapids trail complete with natural waterslides & picnic facilities. There is a suspended bridge in Nutimik camp ground that is a must see hike!!
- MUSEUM – across from Nutimik Lodge which also offers weekly summer interpretive programs. Flyers are posted for current events.
- TENNIS COURTS – across from Nutimik Lodge. If you forgot your rackets, you can purchase some from our store.
- BANNOCK POINT – features petroforms made by natives centuries ago. Tours available in the summer. Please inquire a the Nutimik Store.
- BEACHES – 3 large gently sloped fine sand beaches with children’s play structures and at night a perfect place to spot a shooting star. Sunsets are amazing to see from the beaches.
- MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAIL – a scenic trail through jack pine and red pine forest. Trails begin at our lodge and run along the #307 highway.
…Or In Winter
- WHITESHELL SNOWMOBILE TRAILS – many kilometres of marked & groomed trails adjacent to the resort. More information can be accessed on line at ManitobaParks.com
- CROSS COUNTRY SKI TRAILS – a variety of groomed & marked trails to choose from. Try the Picket Creek ski trail across from the resort.
- WINTER WALKS – under a clear, starry sky with perhaps a glimpse of the Northern lights. You will enjoy the view from every angle.
Fishing for Northern Pike, Sturgeon, Walleye, Perch, Small Mouth Bass and Goldeye. Water skiing, tubing and all kinds of water sports. If you enjoy hunting there is waterfowl, upland game, deer and bear in season!