Take a break and come to the lake!
You’ll love it here!!
Explore in the Summer……
- HIKING TRAILS – many short & long trails to choose from including the popular Pine Point Rapids trail complete with natural waterslides & picnic facilities. There is a suspended bridge in Nutimik camp ground that is a must see hike!!
- MUSEUM – across from Nutimik Lodge which also offers weekly summer interpretive programs. Flyers are posted for current events.
- TENNIS COURTS – across from Nutimik Lodge. If you forgot your rackets, you can purchase some from our store.
- BANNOCK POINT – features petroforms made by natives centuries ago. Tours available in the summer. Please inquire a the Nutimik Store.
- BEACHES – 3 large gently sloped fine sand beaches with children’s play structures and at night a perfect place to spot a shooting star. Sunsets are amazing to see from the beaches.
- MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAIL – a scenic trail through jack pine and red pine forest. Trails begin at our lodge and run along the #307 highway.
….or in the Winter
- WHITESHELL SNOWMOBILE TRAILS – many kilometres of marked & groomed trails adjacent to the resort. More information can be accessed on line at ManitobaParks.com
- CROSS COUNTRY SKI TRAILS – a variety of groomed & marked trails to choose from. Try the Picket Creek ski trail across from the resort.
- WINTER WALKS – under a clear, starry sky with perhaps a glimpse of the Northern lights. You will enjoy the view from every angle.