Nutimik Lodge Luxury Cabins
Check In 4:00pm Check Out 11:00am
- A deposit of 50% is required at time of making your reservations to secure your booking.
- We accept deposits on Visa and Mastercard in Canadian funds. A valid credit card is required to be on file for incidentals.
- Your verbal authorization to use your credit card number indicates compliance with our booking terms and conditions.
- Deposits can be refunded; less $50.00 Service Charge if cancellation is received in writing to Nutimik Lodge 40 days prior to confirmed arrival date.
- Payment is required in full upon registration with cash, credit card or debit.
- Resort Facilities are for the use of Registered Guest Only. You may invite guests, however there are additional fees that will be applied for over night stays.
- Days lost through late arrival or early departure will not be refundable.
- Rates may be subject to change without notice. Rates are in Canadian Funds, subject to provincial sales tax and GST.
- You are responsible to restore the cabin at the end of your stay to be the same as when you rented the cabin.
- In the event that the cabin is not in it’s normal state after your stay, we will charge additional fees for damage, items missing, smoke damage and including clean up inside or outside the cabin. Additional cleaning charges can be up to $200.00 and smoke damage is $300.00.
- We reserve the right to have smoke free cabins for our future customers
1) Confirmation of a pet friendly cabin (Dogs Only) Max 2 must be arranged prior to check in. You will have been assigned to the appropriate cabin that allows pets.
2) There is an additional $50.00 cost for pets.
3) All pets must be kept on a leash and with the owners at all times. Do not leave pets alone unless they are in a kennel.
4) Owners must clean up pets droppings on resort properties. Also to dispose of pet waste immediately due to wild life attraction.
5) Pets must stay off of the beds, couches and/or furniture. Any damages to the furniture will be an additional charge to the guest responsible for the rental. Any linens or towels that are damaged due to excess hair, dirt or any kind of damage will be an additional charge to replace each item.
6) Please respect your neighbors and do not let your pets bark excessively inside or out of the cabins.
7) Please do not bath your pet in our tubs or showers.
8) Please know that the renters may be subject to additional charges after the cabin is inspected for any damages or additional clean up.
9) By signing our pet policy you are agreeing to pay the fee of $35.00 for your pet. In the event that there are damages there will be an additional costs. Example 1 couch cushion cover is $175.00. You would be charged $175.00. If the damage is greater than $500.00 you would be charged $500.00 and you would need to pay the remaining portion once it is repaired or replaced.
If you have any questions please contact us. Thank you.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://nutimik.mb.ca.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.