Enjoy The Beautiful Whiteshell Provincial Park
Nutimik Lodge is set in the midst of 2590 square km of lakes, rivers, forests, rocks and fine sand beaches better known as the Whiteshell Provincial Park. We offer modern accommodations with 3 surrounding beaches.
The Winnipeg River, historic waterway to the Canadian West, sweeps in a giant arch across the northern limits of the Whiteshell. At Sturgeon Falls, the river broadens to form a series of lakes. The first of these is Nutimik Lake on the south shore of which Nutimik Lodge is located. Our cabins are nestled among tall pines along a sheltered creek which flows into Lake Nutimik. We have cabin rentals available all year round, so come and visit us, we would love to meet you!
- Luxury and Seasonal Accommodations
- Nutimik Lodge has the largest retail store in the Whiteshell with a wide range of stock for all your needs including perishable and non-perishable groceries, clothing, footwear, jewelry and much more!
- Liquor Vendor
- Fishing Boats and Pontoon Rentals
- Fishing Supplies and Licenses
- Firewood and Ice
- Fuel and Propane
- A friendly staff always willing to help you!